Large renovated family farm house with gîte. Many original features including colombage,chimneys, floor tiles, exposed beams and stone walls.
The oldest part of the house dates from 1753, with addition of the farmhouse in 1842.
Large farmhouse, barn and presbytery, renovated to maintain historic features including wine press.
The main house of approx 220m² and gîte(120m²) are entirely renovated: double glazing, electricity and plumbing,fire places and chimneys. Septic tank conforms. The house is in a general good state.
Ground floor: Hall with staircase and original floor tiles. Living room with large chimney, exposed beams and terra cotta tiles. Dining area with stone walls and chimney. Lounge(old Chai) and kitchen(56m²). Utility and shower room.
cowshed(old presbytery (56m²
First floor : landing and 3 rooms( 22m² and 23m²). Bath room, dressing and master bedroom(40m²).
Gîte : Ground floor : kitchen/dining(30m²)
First floor: living area with exposed roof frame work and access at 2 bed rooms and shower room.WC
Attached to the house is a 180m² semi open barn.
5000m² of land accessed by an iron gate. Vegetable garden with a pond and a well.
Very calm environment with views at the rolling countryside.