Beautiful old L-shaped farmhouse(1808) on 8000m² of land.
The property is at walking distance from the center of a medieval village with bar/restaurant and shop.
The farm, with 140m² of habitable is in general good condition but to modernize.
The roofs of house and outbuildings are in very good condition.
Ground floor : living room, dining room, kitchen, utility, bath room and WC.
First floor 2 large rooms and landing.
Attached at the house is a chai(50m²), a covered terrace or car park of 80m², a cow shed and 150m² of outbuildings.
On the 8000m² of land is a well, a pond and a 150m² semi open barn.
The property is set in a very peaceful and beautiful environment without being isolated.